Clique is seeking a full-time Personal Assistant to CEO and Co-Founder, Katherine Power. The ideal candidate must be extremely professional, efficient, and a self-starter willing to wear many hats—from business to personal-related tasks. This person should have excellent taste, a positive attitude, and stellar time-management skills. He/she should be an administrative pro with strong communication skills (phone and written). The right candidate should be able to figure things out on his or her own quickly and with little direction. This is an entry-level position with tremendous room for growth across many departments.
- Spearhead Power’s schedule, facilitate all appointments and meetings, travel, and reservations, and itineraries
- Handle Power’s personal errands and support in household management.
- Handle daily office administrative tasks including: Power’s phone line and messages, manage contact database, expenses.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a minimum of one year administrative and/or personal assistant experience.
- Must be extremely resourceful and efficient.
- Must be a “go-getter” with a motivated, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Must be exceptionally organised and goal oriented
- Must currently live in the Los Angeles area with a car and driver’s licence.
- Must have the ability to work calmly and quickly under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and provide self-direction.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as needed.
- Must be proficient with MAC computers and very familiar with Microsoft Office programs including excel and PowerPoint.
This is a full-time salaried position located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Personal Assistant to Katherine Power/[your name].” Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered.
- No phone calls, please. Any resumes received through alternate email addresses or via snail mail will NOT be read or considered.
- Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in our company, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Clique will contact you in the near future.
ABOUT WHO WHAT WEAR AND CLIQUE
Clique is the online publishing company behind the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (www.whowhatwear.co.uk), the leading online destination for premium, shoppable fashion and style content. In addition to Who What Wear, Clique owns and operates the lifestyle and home decor site, MyDomaine (www.mydomainehome.co.uk), beauty site, Byrdie (www.byrdie.co.uk), and exclusively represents a large, curated collection of the top bloggers in fashion, beauty, and home décor as part of its online sales offering. Through its content-first approach, Clique delivers 360° integrated and native advertising programs that drive brand lift as well as sales conversions, all while inspiring readers to discover and shop.