The Campaign Strategy & Execution Manager will support sales efforts with campaign planning, management and execution. This role is responsible for working closely with advertisers, clients and Account Directors to ensure successful programs, performance and client service. He/She serves as the liaison between clients in addition to internal departments such as art, editorial, production and social strategy teams.
This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to offer pro-active solutions and recommendations to ensure the success of each campaign.
- Manage day-to-day operations of multiple advertiser/client campaigns
- Work closely with Account Directors on pre-sale planning & RFPs
- Effectively communicate through each phase of the campaign, keeping clients and respective Account Directors informed while managing excellent follow through and professionalism
- Work with cross-functional teams including creative, production, product and ad operations to fulfil client deliverables on time, and within budget while meeting and exceeding performance and quality expectations
- Track data to identify areas for campaign optimization and effectively communicate additional solutions
- Create post-campaign reporting and interpret results to offer best practices and future recommendations
- Manage campaign budgets and deliver monthly reporting
- Minimum 2 years agency or project management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate client needs, provide a pro-active recommendations and solutions
- Exceptional time management and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as needed
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of brand advertising and marketing
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Efficiency using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and DFP
- BA in related field
- This is a full-time position located in Los Angeles, CA
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
?If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Manager, Campaign Strategy & Execution”. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.