Lucky you, exploring Europe this summer with nothing but your camera, a journal, and the promise of limitless adventure and renewed inspiration! Whether you're staying in a hostel or something a bit more glamorous, when it comes to packing for your trip, we suggest you bring things that are not only super versatile, but can also neatly fit flat in a single suitcase. Here is your European packing list, made easy!
1. Cropped Skinny Jeans: Grab a medium or light wash, preferably with a little comfortable stretch for long walks.
2. Black Trouser Shorts: They might sound like something a stereotypical tourist would wear, but you can definitely elevate them--just look for a twill pair with a slightly baggy fit. Styled with a belt, they'll look relaxed in a cool way: we promise.
3. Cream High-Waisted Skirt: A short to mid-length skirt can feel dressier with a tucked-in top and some bright lipstick.
Must Pack Tops + Jackets
1. Striped Sailor Shirt: Ideally this would be a three-quarter or long-sleeve shirt, in blue or black stripes. It's incredibly versatile and can be paired perfectly with all of the previous skirt/jeans/shorts options!
2. Lightweight White Button-Down: A slightly blousy, menswear-inspired top can go a long way!