Clique Media, Inc. publishers of WhoWhatWear, Domaine and Byrdie is seeking a Associate Art Director for Branded Content, with a successful track record of developing creative executions ranging from brand creative, social imagery to powerpoint presentations. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on brand creative in addition to partner creative across various categories including fashion, beauty, home, tech and more. The ideal candidate will have a high level of energy, creativity and attention to detail combined with a thorough understanding of design principals to produce various types of content.
• Maintain Clique Studio’s style guide across 3 brand platforms and related branded content
• Create in-house promotional units and banners for brand partners and advertisers
• Work with Marketing team to conceptualize, develop, design and execute mock-ups, pitches and creative executions
• Stay abreast of competitor advertorials, industry trends, best practices and other information beneficial to web advertorial design
• Curate a collection of inspirational reference images for custom client moodboards and presentations
• Create and maintain marketing sales material
• Ability to concept and direct on set shoots (where applicable)
• Manage Branded Art team
• Degree in graphic design
• Advertising or marketing experience preferred
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Powerpoint and Keynote
• Strong colour correction skills
• Basic Flash and gif animation skills
• Exceptionally strong with typography, kerning, tracking, leading etc.
• Self-starter who possesses the ability to create original graphics / concepts with little direction
• Highly detail oriented
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as needed
• Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
• Takes direction and constructive critiques well while also having the ability to work autonomously and provide self-direction when needed
• Highly organised with working knowledge of version control, file management, and file naming best practices
• Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
• Working knowledge of best practices in user interface design, and special design considerations for advertising, and e-commerce elements
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface well with other team members
• Experience in fashion media a plus
• Familiar with Clique Media’s voice and style
This is a full time position and is located in Los Angeles, CA.
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Associate Art Director, Branded Content [Your Name].” No phone calls please.