Clique Media is seeking a full-time Assistant to Co-Founder, Hillary Kerr, and Executive Director of Strategy, Alex Taylor. The ideal candidate must be extremely efficient, a self-starter willing to wear many hats—from assisting with editorial and social media projects, to research, to personal tasks. This person must have a strong passion for and deep understanding of the fashion industry. He/she should be an administrative pro with excellent communication skills (phone and written), and be able to quickly figure things out on his or her own. This is an entry-level position with tremendous room for growth across many departments.
- Maintain Kerr and Taylor’s schedules, facilitate all appointments, travel, and reservations, including fashion week itineraries
- Handle daily office administrative tasks including: Kerr and Taylor’s phone lines and messages, manage contact database
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in regards to all matters and documents
- Occasionally handle personal errands as needed
- Support Kerr and Taylor with ad hoc administrative tasks as required
- Opportunity to pitch stories and write content for WhoWhatWear.com
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree required
- Must be familiar with Who What Wear’s voice and style
- Must have strong knowledge of the fashion industry (designers, stylists, brands, collaborations, tastemakers)
- Must be extremely resourceful and efficient
- Must be a “go-getter” with a motivated, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Must be exceptionally organised and goal oriented
- Must currently live in the Los Angeles area
- Must have the ability to work calmly and quickly under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and provide self-direction
- Must be proficient with MAC computers and very familiar with Microsoft Office programs including Excel
- Must be able to concept and execute strong story ideas
- Basic HTML skills a plus
This is a full-time salaries position located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read: “[FULL NAME] RESUME: Assistant to HK + AT.” Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered.
- NO phone calls
- Any resumes received through alternate email addresses or via snail mail will NOT be read or considered.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in our company, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Clique Media will contact you in the near future.
ABOUT WHO WHAT WEAR & CLIQUE MEDIA
?Clique Media is the online publishing company behind the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (www.whowhatwear.co.uk), the leading online destination for premium, shoppable fashion and style content. In addition to WhoWhatWear.com, Clique Media owns and operates the home decor site, Domaine (www.mydomainehome.co.uk), beauty site, Byrdie (www.byrdie.co.uk), and exclusively represents a large, curated collection of the top blogs in fashion, beauty, and home décor as part of its online sales offering. Through its content-first approach, Clique Media delivers 360° integrated and native advertising programs that drive brand lift as well as sales conversions, all while inspiring readers to discover and shop.