The Hadid sisters are the definition of hot fashion property. This year Gigi Hadid not only fronted Tommy Hilfiger's campaigns but designed a collection of pieces that reflect her own style for the American brand as well. Now Bella is following in her footsteps and is creating her own line with L.A.-based label Chrome Hearts. The model announced the news on Instagram this week, writing: "You have no idea what's coming! My new collection with @chromeheartsofficial, designed by me, shot by my angel mother @laurielynnstark. CAN'T wait for you all to see what we've made!"
Although the details of the collection remain a secret for now, the brand has launched its own dedicated Instagram page to the collaboration @ChromeheartsxBella.
Want more of the week's fashion news? Keep on reading…
1. We launched Who What Wear UK's Best Wardrobes in Britain series. It is our mission to delve into the most influential wardrobes in the UK, starting with Avenue 32's Roberta Benteler's amazing walk-in.
2. Gigi Hadid wore a pair of £40 boots from a Manchester-based label. And the supermodel's camo boots are still available to buy now—if you move fast!
3. The sales started! Net-a-Porter, Joseph, Matchesfashion.com and more have already kicked off their winter sales, and we've scouted out the best pieces.
4. Lucy Watson explained how going vegan gave her energy and cleared her skin. The TV star shared her useful guide to becoming a vegan with Byrdie.
5. The key engagement ring trends for 2017. As engagement season is almost upon us, a jewellery expert predicts the key ring trends for 2017 proposals.
6. The white T-shirt every style blogger is wearing. According to Lyst, 2000 people are searching for this white logo Gucci T-shirt every single day.
Well, now that you're a style boffin, why not see our roundup of the most popular trends of 2016.