We imagine Victoria Beckham has more accessories than we could ever dream of owning, but there is one thing she never ever changes: her phone case! If you look at any selfie or paparazzi picture of Beckham, you'll notice she always has a black case on her iPhone with the initials VB in white block capitals. It turns out that her personalised phone case is by Willow of London, and it costs a reasonable £39. Call us obsessed (though we'd say observant), but this is our number one unlikely buy of the week.
For more of the week's best news and shopping tips, scroll below for our essential reading list.
1. Where Scandi editors secretly shop all the time. Let us introduce you to the shopping site supporting cool fashion startups.
2. Selena Gomez made us want this cult jumper even more. Her coffee-run outfit was one of our favourite looks this week.
3. An unlikely colour took over pink on Pinterest. And Gigi Hadid is into this shade in a big way too.
4. Meet the most stylish Vogue editors from around the world. The fashion director of Ukrainian Vogue is seriously chic.
5. What's selling now in Manchester, London and Edinburgh? Data shows style in these cities really is worlds apart.
6. Back to London—we hit the streets this week to see the latest trends in real time. Here are 10 of the best outfits we have spotted in the capital this month.
7. This cool friend of Kylie and Kendall is going to be big news in 2017. And she shared her style secrets with us.
8. The six new products changing the skincare game have us hooked. The White Company has just launched an amazing range.
For more fashion updates, see the best new-in pieces that landed this week.