In an effort to make it easier for you to keep up with the news that matters in an increasingly oversaturated world (wide web), find below the only pop culture events that mattered this week!
1. Kim Kardashian went back to brunette. Already. [E! Online]
2. How can this be?! Zayn Malik officially quit One Direction, and rumours flew that Harry Styles might quit too! [PopCrush]
3. Fashion darling FKA Twigs released a new music video, featuring a bunch of iconic voguers. [YouTube]
4. Rihanna put out her new album cover—and a new song. [Style.com]
5. Ummm. Justin Bieber sat down with a total stranger in L.A. and opened up to him about the struggles of fame. [LAist]
6. Taco Bell put out an amazing commercial demonizing the cult of McDonald's. [AdWeek]
7. Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Jennifer Lopez top a list of the world's most stylish celebrity nails. [Daily Mail]