Hedi Slimane's final collection (A/W 16) for Saint Laurent.
From a humble tee that sparked a big debate through to a high profile fashion house exit, this week has been full of industry drama! If you been stuck under a rock—aka email and meeting mountain—then let us give you the lowdown in double-quick time. Scroll down to find out the most important fashion moves of the week...
1. Hedi Slimane left Saint Laurent—and the legacy he leaves behind will be hard for anyone else to compete with.
2. Yet another Vetements must-have showed itself: But this £185 T-shirt has caused no end of debate.
4. We enjoyed a trip down memory lane; arm-in-arm with Victoria Beckham via her most hilarious moments on social media.
5. Beyoncé revealed a glimpse of her debut collection from athleisure brand, Ivy Park. It will make you book in a boxing class ASAP.
6. Our columnist and resident Victoria's Secrets girl (well, someone has to be, right?) spilled on the coolest things you can do with your existing denim collection.
7. Kendall Jenner revealed her beauty tips—suffice to say, we're hooked already.
What's piqued your interest? Let us know in the comments box below...