This is the week that everyone, yes everyone, officially became obsessed with the '90s. From Alexa Chung wearing an interesting new ring (more on that later) that totally reminded us of our childhood to Kim Kardashian West wearing Adidas popper trousers (yes, even more nostalgia). Of course that's not the only thing we were talking about this week. As it's also payday weekend, we've been discussing which pieces we want to shop—and we know you'll be doing the same. Happily, we have that kind of advice, plus the biggest style stories of the week to make sure your Saturday and Sunday are completely fabulous.
1. A bit of shopping for starters. There's an incredible new affordable fashion site you really need to be shopping.
2. Want to know how editors shop for their clothes? We've spoken to a host of fashion industry insiders who told us what they're buying this autumn.
3. Now, on to that Alexa Chung ring. The star is totally bringing back yin and yang jewellery. But she's not the only one who's been wearing this '90s jewellery trend…
4. Over in Milan during fashion week, super-blogger Linda Tol takes us behind the scenes with her MFW diary.
5. We know how much you love French fashion, so we found the coolest 34 French fashion brands every girl should know.
6. Here's an interesting one: Did you know the world's most beautiful women shave their faces?
7. In case you were worried, the pyjama trend isn't dying out anytime soon, so you can continue to be comfortable and stylish. Hurrah!
Still need to shop more? Check out Net-a-Porter's latest drops. We guarantee that will make your weekend even better.