Getty Images/Rex Features
We've always been firm believers in making the most of a good thing. This editor personally lives by the mantra that buying two colour-ways of something you know get endless amounts of wear out is a genius, and entirely worthwhile, shopping process. Hence our interest in the Duchess Of Cambridge's two very recent turns in the same Preen by Thornton Bregazzi dress—once in black, once in red, both times accessorised with a smattering of the crown jewels via two different brooches. Should you fancy investing in this ultra-flattering, perfectly-cut party dress yourself, you're in luck: The Finella Satin Midi Dress (£1000) is still available.
Want more of the week's fashion news? Keep on reading…
1. Forget frocks for a minute—there's a high street coat going viral. This £120 plaid number is going crazy among the internet's It girls.
2. Did you miss the biggest red carpet event of the week? Check out the most talked-about looks of the AMAs—you won't want to miss Selena Gomez, trust us.
3. Did your wallet feel the Black Friday black hole? Well, there are STILL loads of discounts going on. Hurrah!
4. This cold-weather snap has indeed wreaked havoc on our closets. Fortunately this stylish London street style set have the real-girl answers you'll want/need.
5. And talking of fashion assistance—has anyone else lost the party dressing plot? We did. Then we clawed it back by fathoming what really works and what doesn't for the actual Who What Wear team.
6. If you're looking to get in shape for the pre-Christmas binge, then we'd suggest training like Gigi for a week. Byrdie's editorial director took on her boxing regime and saw some interesting results.
7. If you fancy erring on the lazy side of life instead (guilty!) then check out the most flattering bikini bottom shape, according to Emily Ratajkowski. A woman who we trust implicitly we our derrières.
Well, now that you're a style boffin, why not check out the best Black Friday deals you can still snaffle?