The '80s revival might sound terrifying to most, especially when it involves anything lamé or supersize in the shoulder department. But, during Haute Couture Fashion Week, the Parisians showed us that it's not as intimidating as you might initially think, and it is entirely possible to make these high-octane eighties pieces look rather effortless. Constance Jablonski attended a gala dinner in a pair of out-there leather trousers, which have one leg in a tinfoil-like purple and the other leg in bronze. They sound bizarre, but they're brilliant. She paired them with a French-girl classic, an oversize white men's shirt, with black heels and bed hair. Our surprising standout look of the week.
Keep scrolling for more of this week's must-not-miss fashion news.
1. We revealed the secret to finding the best pieces on ASOS. Are you shopping in this section?
2. Olivia Palermo wore a perfect outfit in Paris. And you can buy her key accessory for under £100.
3. Zara had an amazing new drop. And here's our edit of the best pieces to buy now.
4. Backless sweaters are trending 300% more than last year. And we've found an amazing one for £21.
5. Victoria Beckham wore one of her most daring looks yet. And introduced us to an unlikely colour combo for 2017.
6. The easy lifestyle hack that can burn 350 calories a day? It has nothing to do with exercise.
7. We brought you the second instalment of our Best Wardrobes in Britain series. Take a look inside Natasha Ndlovu's closet.
And finally, if you are celebrating the fact that it's payday this weekend, shop our edit of the 100 best pieces to buy now. Happy shopping!