Vanni Bassetti/Getty Images
While it's always fun to splurge, we do love thrifty ideas for making an outfit look even better. Which is why we were so happy to discover these tips on how to make any outfit look expensive thanks to, you guessed it, high-street store Zara. That said, there are plenty of other places to shop this weekend so you don't want to miss out on our guide to the 11 pieces you'll want to snap up immediately. Well, it is payday. For more shopping and outfit ideas, plus a few beauty treats thrown in, we suggest you keep scrolling for the biggest stories of the week…
1. Without a doubt, everyone this week has been talking about the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Our editorial director interviewed VS stylist Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou on what it takes to get Bella, Gigi, Kendall et al. ready.
2. Other things taking over our Insta feed? This Zara account that proves everyone is obsessed with the brand. Yep, we more than qualify.
3. If you're in need of some outerwear inspo, look no further than this jacket trend that all the cool girls are wearing right now.
4. As it's officially December (!), get ahead of everyone else with the brands you'll want to name-drop in 2017.
5. But speaking of the New Year, there are many important parties to prep for. Luckily, we've got a list of 22 of the best party dresses right now.
6. To get your skin party-ready, head over to Byrdie UK, which has compiled the best foundations that will give you the most gorgeous complexions. We're sold.
7. Finally, if you're still struggling in the cold, we suggest you shop some faux fur, but not in the place you'd usually expect.
Want more? Why don't you take a look at the spring/summer 2017 trends you need to know about.