Yuliya Christensen/Getty Images
There's nothing we love more than a brilliant T-shirt but this week brought us not one must-have tee but two. We know it'll be a tough decision for you to make but we reckon either will be a great choice. Keep scrolling to take a look at more fashion news you might have missed this week.
1) Post-Copenhagen fashion week, this is set to be the next big T-shirt. We. Need. It. Now.
That said, there's also this iconic print T-shirt we've got our eye on. Decisions, decisions. We'll probably buy both.
2) In need of a decent weekend outfit? These 25 street style outfits redefine casual cool. Brunch, anyone?
3) We've got to hand it to Kanye West, he's made us want to wear this boot trend before the autumn has even got here.
4) In the mood for some shopping over the weekend? Bet you can find something you really, really, need from our pick of the best items to buy on Net-A-Porter.com for under £150.
5) You're probably already on the velvet tip, but it might interest you to know that this is the Italian label that's giving velvet its moment.
6) Over on Byrdie.co.uk, columnist Laura Whitmore helps us keep our red lipstick on and not look like a mess. Hurrah!
7) Finally, if you're jetting off to the Big Apple soon, or thinking about planning your next holiday, read Leomie Anderson's guide to New York. Time to book that flight!