The Super-Stylish Instagram Mum We Can't Stop Looking At
If you agree with any of the following things, you're going to be in deep must-go-shopping trouble when we introduce you to our latest Instagram obsession:
1. You have an out-of-this-world adoration and lust for Céline.
2. You want to dress like a chic grown-up without ditching all the fun fashion stuff.
3. You also have an uncontrollable love for the new wave of ultra-trendy American labels like Rachel Comey.
4. You like the idea of these big fashion investments being infinitely wearable via endless outfit combinations, week after week, no matter how busy you are.
5. You'd ideally like all of the above to be captured in your own feed with the 40-degree centigrade sunshine blasting against a bougainvillea backdrop.
6. You think ugly-chic shoes are of the utmost importance.
Seriously, though, when it comes to our Instagram inspirations, it's refreshing to see @mommplaysdressup, aka Angela Deviatova-Hageali, in the mix. She's not a blogger ticking the standard sartorial boxes: Angela is a London-bred, Dubai-based investment banker–turned–fashion photographer–turned–full-time mother with a handbag collection that rivals the best, plus two very adorable sons. Her Insta-bio reads that she's on the wrong side of her 30s, but we'd beg to differ.
"I struggled in Dubai when we first moved here in 2013," Angela tells Who What Wear UK. "A West End girl at heart, I guess I suffered from a cultural shock, and I missed my friends very badly. I quickly realised that I needed a creative outlet, something like a hobby that would utilise my creative streak. So that's how my styling page came to life. MommyPlaysDressup is all about expressing yourself through clothes and being comfortable in your own skin."
Go through the gallery to see some of her coolest new looks—then shop from a selection of pieces that tap into Angela's vibe…