The Insane Amount of Money Jennifer Lawrence Earned in 12 Months
Today Forbes released its annual list of highest-paid actresses, and 25-year-old Jennifer Lawrence leads the pack. The Hunger Games and X-Men star earned the top spot after raking in $52 million pre-tax within 12 months. Let that number sink in for a minute. With a $16.5 million gap, Scarlett Johansson scored second place, earning $35.5 million this year. Congrats and job well done, ladies!
Keep reading to see who else made the big bucks and earned a spot on the coveted list!
The complete 2015 Forbes list of the world’s highest-paid actresses:
1. Jennifer Lawrence: $52 million
2. Scarlett Johansson: $35.5 million
3. Melissa McCarthy: $23 million
4. Bingbing Fan: $21 million
5. Jennifer Aniston: $16.5 million
6. Julia Roberts: $16 million
7. Angelina Jolie: $15 million
8. Reese Witherspoon: $15 million
9. Anne Hathaway: $12 million
10. Kristen Stewart: $12 million
11. Cameron Diaz: $11 million
12. Gwyneth Paltrow: $9 million
13. Meryl Streep: $8 million
14. Amanda Seyfried: $8 million
15. Sandra Bullock: $8 million
16. Emma Stone: $6.5 million
17. Mila Kunis: $6.5 million
18. Natalie Portman: $6 million
Are you surprised by the list? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! And if you’re in the mood to spend your well-earned money, shop our favourite designer pieces to update your end-of-summer style!