Gucci to Show in London and Other Important Style News
What a busy fashion week it's been! Trends bubbled up, trends fizzled out, a handful of brilliant collaborations were announced, new girls came onto our radar, and we admit, we're now feeling fully psyched for the forthcoming fashion month marathon.
Here's what you might have missed…
1. We discovered another level of love for Alexa Chung—she's doing the coolest high-street collaboration.
2. Gucci-mania is set to continue when the Italian fashion house brings its special brand of kooky to a show in London's Westminster Abbey for Cruise 2016.
3. Confirmation from a very important shoe source came: iIt's totally okay to own 60 pairs of shoes. Hurrah!
4. But according to Vogue's experts, you may want to consider packing up your sneakers.
5. Miu Miu's latest young actress to join the ad campaign roll call is British, super-cool and very stylish. Millie Brady chatted to us exclusively this week from her debut red carpet premiere.
6. So it turns out that Naomi Campbell gave Gigi Hadid some great advice when it came to stalking the runways.
7. Remember the back-to-front shirt craze of last year? Well, get prepped for this latest development.
8. Kanye West put a spanner in the works (again) for NYFW. Oh, Yeezy!
What's on your fashion radar right now? Lay your thoughts down in the comments box below…