3 Group Halloween Costumes Fashion Girls Will Love
In our book, group Halloween costumes are glorious. They sidestep the pressure of finding the perfect individual costume, they’re ideal for Instagram photo ops, and you get to roll deep with your girl gang. Accordingly, we culled our top three ideas for costumes that are sure to please you and your fashion-obsessed friends.
Scroll down to check them out, and get ready to group-text your girls about the awesome costume idea you just found!
What You’ll Need:
For Grace Coddington:
• Frizzy red wig: Brave Merida Wig ($14) (This is how it looks if you brush it out.)
• Oversize blazer: Forever 21 Classic Boyfriend Blazer ($25)
• Button-down shirt: Joe Fresh Oxford Shirt ($29)
• Sneakers: Adidas Originals Stan Smith Textured-Leather Sneakers ($95)
• Ears and tail: Angelaicos Faux For Cat Tail ($30) (We’d remove the bows and discard the bow tie.)
• Face paint: Rubies Jumbo Pearlized Makeup Sticks ($6)
• Top and leggings: Uniqlo Airism Sleeveless Top ($13) and Leggings ($30)
For Liza Minnelli:
• Black wig: Deluxe Liza Minnelli Style Wig ($34)
• Fake eyelashes: Ardell Fashion Strip Lashes ($10)
Tip: For a photo-worthy prop, cut out life-size white cardboard squares to look like a Polaroid frame (similar to this idea), and sign your character's name on the bottom of the frame.