Olivia Palermo Just Confirmed This Casual Boot Style Is Still Cool
We're always looking to see what Olivia Palermo's up to. From the side-striped Zara trousers that have been something of a global phenomenon to the way she never leaves this one accessory at home, we're on 24-hour OP watch. We've seen another common thread building with this icon's A/W 16 repertoire: black biker boots. We know, you've never considered this glossy goddess as the biker boot–wearing type, right? But that's not the only thing surprising us this week…
Keep reading to check out the fashion news nuggets you may have missed.
1. Alexa Chung's fashion reign continues. She just released a sneak peak at what her latest M&S collection looks like, and it's GOOD.
2. "Dad jackets" are a thing. Don't believe us? Don't even know what we're talking about? Check out the runway and IRL proof.
3. Our ever-adorable columnists Lou and Em tackled the tricky thing of doing fashion-forward denim as a grown-up, sophisticated kinds of ladies. Here are the best jeans for girls in their 30s (and way beyond).
4. Quick hairstyles are the holy grail for busy fashion girls. Which is why we're obsessed with looking at this gallery full of them.
5. Carrie Bradshaw (sorry, Sarah Jessica Parker) did something pretty momentous for all SATC fans this week. Do you recognise this dress?
6. If your weekend plans involved clearing out your bursting closet, you'll need this handy guide to decluttering like a total pro.
7. Mango struck fashion gold, again. Two of its standout miniskirts have gone global—and they only cost £36!
8. The French fashion debate can now finish. We know how and why Parisian girls are so effortless: They never make these style mistakes.
Well, now that you're all clued up on fashion happenings, see what's hot in-stores, according to us!