While You Were Working: This Week’s Must-Read Style News
Admittedly, it’s been quite a hectic seven days: Seemingly overnight, Mick Jagger overtook his supermodel daughter as the family style icon; 300 years of haute couture fashion influence got distilled into H&M’s new collection; and we found the antidote to a fear of bare legs!
Scroll down for a fuss-free weekly digest of all you need to know to stay in fashion's inner circle…
1. This week every fashion editor suddenly started dressing like Mick Jagger; a phenomenon that can be easily explained. From skinny scarves askew over band tees and velvet jackets worn with an overdose of confidence, everyone in W1 and E1 is doing it.
2. H&M launched its hotly anticipated Exclusive Conscious collection, and it totally blew us away.
3. We found tomorrow’s under-the-radar fashion girls to stalk on Instagram straight away before the rest of the world catches on.
4. Byrdie’s editorial director solved the inevitable new-season dilemma of how to prep for having your legs out. It’s almost time, ladies, so here’s how.
5. Twenty-eight surprising and unexpected reasons to salute Victoria Beckham surfaced. Note: This list does not include a tonne of Spice World quotes.
6. Zara struck our consumer hearts strings again. The new shoe selection landed in stores, and it covered all the posts for spring dressing. Warning: A spending spree is imminent.
7. Six of the coolest industry insiders revealed their biggest wardrobe secrets, and it made us rethink our jeans shopping strategy.
Which story has made you late for your lunch date? (Sorry about that, btw.) Let us know in the comment box below!