We're Hiring: Intern For Katherine Power
Who What Wear is currently seeking one lucky intern to work directly under our CEO Katherine Power and her office. This is the first time we are offering this exciting opportunity to receive a close mentorship and provide right-hand assistance to Power. We are looking for a motivated candidate who has a strong interest in the business of online media, as well as fashion, beauty, and home décor. We are looking for an individual who is efficient, proactive, and detail oriented with exceptional taste. Please be prepared to work hard, wear many different hats, and put in long hours in this amazing hands-on environment. This internship offers the ability to learn about all aspects of this online fashion magazine and media company.
• Assisting Katherine Power and her assistant with special projects such as research for the team’s next book, curation of the companies’ video pages, and scouting new online talent
• Sit in on editorial meetings and contribute pitches for stories
• Work with the WhoWhatWear.com editorial team to produce daily content, including research for product and images to use in stories
• Assisting in daily administrative duties and running errands
• Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
• Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
• Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a multi-tasking environment
• Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be comfortable using Excel, Powerpoint, and MS Word
• Must be Internet savvy
• Candidates must be enrolled in school at the time of their internship and must be able to commit to coming into the office 2-3 full days a week for a minimum a semester or quarter.
Who What Wear is located in Los Angeles. To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Katherine Power Intern.”
?Please note this is an unpaid internship for school credit.