We're Hiring: Ad Operations Manager
Clique Media is seeking a full-time Ad Operations Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for a sharp, self-motivated individual that has a strong interest and understanding of the online advertising space, as he/she will play an integral role in inventory management, trafficking, reporting and optimization. This position is a dynamic and challenging opportunity with room for growth within the company.
- Interact and coordinate with internal departments (Ad Sales, Editorial, Marketing) to input campaigns into internal and third party systems, resolve inventory conflicts and meet production timelines
- Setup, modify and manage ad serving systems, overseeing scheduling, testing, production and implementation of online ad campaigns to ensure timely start and full delivery of campaigns
- Perform daily trafficking & QA for advertising campaigns
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, suggesting optimizations as needed to deliver on client objectives
- Troubleshoot issues and provide support for campaigns when technical issues arise
- Identify new revenue opportunities based on industry best practices, competitor efforts and client needs
- Provide and maintain ad specs as needed
- Define and communicate technical requirements for enhancements to the web site CMS as needed to meet the customisation requirements of advertisers
- Manage and oversee the inflow of technical implementation requests related to ad serving
- Develop company workflows and project management processes for managing technical implementation requests originating from sales and product development stakeholders
- Experience with Google DFP Small Business or DFP Premium (Not Legacy DFP)
- At least 4 years of Ad Operations/Ad Trafficking experience with major advertising clients and agencies
- Extensive experience executing large IO’s with complex Rich Media assets
- Highly proficient in setting up complex targeting criteria for campaigns
- Highly proficient in monitoring and optimising inventory to meet campaign goals
- Extremely accurate and thorough during set up, monitoring and optimization of campaigns to meet IO requirements
- High attention to detail is a MUST
- Communicate daily with sales team and advertising clients in a professional manner to retrieve assets, communicate ad requirements and generate custom metrics reports
- Advanced photo editing skills for efficiently producing professional looking screenshots
- Significant experience in filling out RFP specs for large budget campaigns
- Experience uploading media plans into 3rd party platforms such as MediaVisor
- Experience in managing content in a CMS and email marketing platform
- Experience managing affiliate and remnant network banner systems
- Thinks and works independently with minimum guidance
- Fast learner who can follow complex technical instructions accurately
- Prioritises thorough testing and review of work performed
- Good communication skills are a must
- Highly reliable and responsible
- Able to hit the ground running and be ready to make an immediate impact
This is a full-time salaried position located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION?
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Ad Operations Manager”. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Who What Wear, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Who What Wear will contact you in the near future.
ABOUT CLIQUE MEDIA
Clique Media is the parent company to the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (WhoWhatWear.com), which is the definitive online authority for trendsetting fashion lovers and their followers, between the ages of 18-40. In addition to Clique Media's recently launched Home Décor site, DomaineHome.com, Clique Media will launch a new property in the beauty vertical in the summer of 2013.