While You Were Working: This Week's Need-to-Know Style News
This week has been so chock-full with fashion happenings anyone would think spring had really kicked into action. Oh wait, it HAS! From the sunshine spells that have prompted us to get our S/S 16 on, through to two of the biggest A-list fashion launches arriving within mere hours of each other, there's much to catch up on if you've been in back-to-back meetings or permanently sans wifi.
Scroll down to get the skinny on this week's most significant style news...
1. Two major stars went head-to-head on the high street, with Beyoncé introducing her debut Ivy Park range and Alexa Chung's look into the M&S archive becoming available. The two ranges may look worlds apart, but many a girl will want both in her shopping basket.
2. In preparation for the summer months, Byrdie UK discovered a simple hack that tones all arms. Hallelujah for the sleeveless dress orders to come.
3. A new fashion term was born: Get ready to start neckcessorising.
4. We found out what it takes to be an über-blogger—and it's really not easy.
5. This ultra-flattering trend turns out to be the most successful thing on the high street right now. (It could be down to the fact we've bought EVERYTHING).
6. Rihanna's new Puma slides caused quite a controversy—and they haven't even hit stores yet.
7. It became clear that no matter what your style, these are 6 items that no wardrobe should be without.
Has anything surprised you this week? Let us know in the comments box below, then join us and shop for new-in fashion buys!