Who What Wear UK Is Hiring: Associate Social Media Editor
Start the week right—secure a top-notch role in Who What Wear's UK team! Are you a social media expert? A talented writer? A person who can be as creative as they are attentive to detail? We're hiring for an Associate Social Media Editor who is a dab hand with 140 characters, knows the power of Facebook Live, and also has a knack for a fun Instastory. Think you have what it takes? Keep scrolling to read the full job description and find out where to apply below...
Clique Media Group—parent company of WhoWhatWear.com, Byrdie.com, MyDomaine.com, Obsessee, and CollegeFashionista—is hiring an associate social media editor for Who What Wear in the UK. The associate social media editor is responsible for implementing and executing Who What Wear UK’s social media strategy, which is focused on growing the brand’s social reach/engagement while also driving traffic back to WhoWhatWear.co.uk. Key KPIs include reach, shares/engagement and traffic referrals. This role will work closely with editorial, marketing and audience development. Communication, passion and drive are key characteristics that will help the individual thrive in this fast-paced startup environment.
This position is located in the UK and reports to the editorial director, Who What Wear UK.
What You’ll Do:
- Social media copywriting for both editorial and commercial content
- Scheduling and real-time maintenance/monitoring of social media channels
- Community management
- Assist on all social image production needs and upload socially-optimized images to designated social channels
- Execute content seeding strategies in line with our brand goals
- Manage the following social channels: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
- Identify new social channels and develop adoption strategy
- Execute on social media partnerships and content swaps
- Maintain social media dashboard and reporting for analytics
- Generate daily socially-led content trend reports to inform editorial team
- Provide weekly updates on social growth, engagement, and referrals
- Coordinate social promotion for celebrity stories
- Pitch ideas for social activations to supercharge growth and visibility in marketplace
- Develop and maintain relationships with key social media partners
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field
- 2+ years of professional social media experience
- Firm command of the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Knowledge of and ability to work with analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics
- Strong writing skills
- Interest in fashion, with a knowledge of key brands and stakeholders required
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- A team player who is interested and willing to collaborate with other members of the team
The performance of this role will be measured based on the key metrics:
- Growth of referral traffic to Byrdie.co.uk
- Growth of social followers across the following channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat
- Growth of social engagement across the following channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat
Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. Due to the great number of résumés we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Who What Wear UK, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular résumé. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Clique Media Group will contact you in the near future.
To apply, head to here.